Friday, October 31, 2014

The eyes of truth

Cage

Thoughts are cages
Cages for the soul
How many cages you have?
Cages in cages...
Wanna break free?
Here this
It'a a call
It's a call from within
A siren that tells you...
Nothing


Governor

Who is in charge?
Who is in charge of your body?
Who is in charge of you?
Who?
You decide


Latitude

I have measured my soul
Yes
I took an instrument to see
How far it can go
Do you know what I've discovered?
No limit
Infinit
This is your soul


Can I?

Yes you can
You can do that
And that too
There are no bounderies
You are free
You are free of all your cages
How?
Simple
Follow your heart
And your cages will disolve
In you


Discipline

I've done many things
I've done many techniques
Many forms of meditation
What have I learned?
Life is the ultimate meditation
Follow life...


Hidden

In your deep cave
You hide from yourself
But do you need a cave?


Darkness

Darkness turn to light
When you reach your soul
Stars are shining within you
And do you want more?
More what?
Stars?
Shine?
Light?
Can you take it?
Can you handle it?
If you do then ask
No more


Shadows

Shadows of the past...
What is past when there is present
What is future?
No past
Got it?


Conclusion

You are what you are
You are who you are
Nothing more
Nothing less

No comments:

Post a Comment